Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rough Seas




It's hard to keep on the hunt sometimes when the overall seas be a fightin ya!  And what a fight they are puttin up.  Turbulent winds and waves have pushed our ship off course for the moment.  My trusty charts were showing a sea shelf at SPX 1114 which I though would prevent the beast from diving further.  Alas, way off course am I and that be dangerous with two whales on the line at the moment and the depths of the sea fathomed farther than I thought.  I went to see an old Sea Hag before I left on this trip  January 6th of the new decade.  She told me the beast would pull me lines down to the depths of SPX 1047 at the least.  I should have been listening to the witch, instead the greed got the best of me.  I will be back with an update of the fish I have on the lines.  For now a look at where my nautical charts are a pointing....
BIG PICTURE SPX








The final target lies around SPX 300 in the year 2017.  I know, I be drinkin too much of the Grog.                                     
BIG PICTURE DJIA



As you can see a nice "Sea Hag" Head and Shoulders pattern is forming on the DJIA quarterly charts.  I feel, though it will be volatile, the right shoulder may take the next two years to form.  My charts are predicting the major fall to begin somewhere's around mid 2012. (at least that's what she be tellin me when she's in a good mood)  Once it starts to fall it won't touch bottom until DJIA 3000.  At least that is what the witch be seein in her good eye.  Here's something a little more "near term" though the fog be thick and cloudy....
SPX NEAR TERM



    Yes, I see 2 of C  rolling out to 2012 or this being an (abc)A ending at SPX 666 to an (a) of B with b/c to go until C starts the final down move.  The markets may see a high of SPX 1200 sometime in 2011.  This view may change like the wind in me sails!  Hunt with caution and best of luck to ye out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment